COME N TRY
- To take part in the Come N Try your child must be at least 5 years of age.
- To gain the full experience of a Come N Try session it is advisable that your child has completed the Pool Proficiency Assessment
- Each child is allowed 2 Come N Try sessions, these sessions do not have to be taken on consecutive weekends.
- A waiver form must be completed for each child. The waiver form will be kept at the office and must be signed prior to each session attended.
- At sign in your child will be provided a pink hi-vis vest & red cap which must be worn during the session and returned to the office at the end of the session. A stinger suit is also required of which we have limited loans if required.
- Your child will be placed in an age group based on their age as of midnight 30th September
- Sunscreen, hat, a towel, and water are recommended.
- The office will be open from 8:45am & the session will start at 9:30am on the beach or pool.
If your child chooses to continue after they have completed their Come N Try sessions, you will need to join them as members (with an accompanying adult member)
- May 14th. Come N Try Pool.
- May 21st Come N Try Beach.
- May 28th. Come N Try Beach.
All Juniors 5-U14 years must have an adult (Associate) join up with them
- Junior Membership $100
- Associate Membership $90
- Award Membership $90
- Active Membership (did 25 hours of patrol & other service) $0
- Reserve Active Membership $90
- Family Membership $350
Upon registering as a member, you will need to purchase a green or club noddy cap ($22) You will be issued one free pink hi-vis vest. Your child will also require a stinger suit which can be purchased from the office ($85) or elsewhere. All are compulsory items to be worn at nipper training.